Arquivo do blogue

segunda-feira, 6 de abril de 2020

The very hungry caterpillar



Hello, Kids! How are you? I'm so proud of you!  😍😍😍Here are your works. I'm still waiting for the others!

https://we.tl/t-qLUOI31kog 


Benedita_Sá




Letícia_Corvo



Duarte_Granja



Maria_Moínhos



Leonor Raquel_Sá



João L._Corvo



João Miguel_Monte





Filipa_Monte



Gonçalo_Moínhos

Letícia D_Sá



Simão_Moínhos

Matilde_Sá



Maria Mesquita_Monte




João Sousa_Corvo


Daniel_Sá


Daniel_Corvo




Vitória_Sá

Vitória_Monte
Tomás_Sá


Rita_Granja


Renato_Corvo


João_Granja


Inês_Monte

Gustavo_ Curvadelo

Gonçalo_Monte
 

Francisco_Moínhos

Dinis_Corvo

Adriana_Granja

Maria de Fátima_Monte


















2 comentários:

  1. Hello teacher!!!How are you? The works 🐛🦋 are beautiful!!!
    Kisses😘🥰.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, Vitória! I'm great, Thanks. I hope you are great too. I really LOVE your works. They're fantastic!

    ResponderEliminar